Note: This policy takes effect on June 15, 2021 and will supersede all prior face coverings guidance.
- Masks are not required for fully vaccinated individuals. All persons entering The Law Office of Lauren N. Peebles are required to present a photo ID, and either proof of full vaccination (two weeks since your final dose) or a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours of your appointment date.
- Masks are required**for all unvaccinated individuals.
For additional information, individuals should refer to CDC Recommendations for Safer Activities (see CDPH Masking Guidance Frequently Asked Questions for more information).
Exemptions to masks requirements
The following individuals are exempt from wearing masks at all times:
- Persons younger than two years old. Very young children must not wear a mask because of the risk of suffocation.
- Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask. This includes persons with a medical condition for whom wearing a mask could obstruct breathing or who are unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a mask without assistance.
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Persons for whom wearing a mask would create a risk to the person related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines.
Virtual Appointments Remain Available
Virtual appointments via Zoom remain available for those who request to meet remotely. You need not be in person for your appointment.